Saturday, May 7, 2016
Thank you to everyone who participated in and sponsored players in the Pregnancy Clinic's 25th Annual Spike for Life!
$15,000 has been raised so far and we will still be accepting funds for this event until June 6th! Just click here if you would like to be a part of this awesome fundraiser!
Special thanks to our 2015 Donation & Prizes Sponsors:
- Outback Steakhouse - Bowie
- Texas Roadhouse - Bowie
- Ledo Pizza - Crofton
- Chick-fil-A - Gambrills
- Regal Theater - Crofton/Gambrills
- ColdStone - Gambrills/Crofton/Bowie
- Glen Construction - Gambrills: FREE T-Shirts
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament - Hanover
- DCA Imaging Systems - Lanham: Team Division Prize
- Councilman Jerry Walker - AAC District 7: Team Division Prize
- DICK'S Sporting Goods: Oldest Spike T-Shirt prize
- Grace Baptist Church - Bowie: Gymnasium Rental
- Modeste Remodeling - Bowie: Gymnasium Rental
Top 3 Fundraising teams:
- Your Mom $3,565.00
- Set for Life $1,500.00
- BOOM $1,215.00
Food Provided/Prepared by:
- CHIPOTLE Mexican Grill - Edgewater - Burritos
- Pizza Boli's - Edgewater: Pizza
- Chick-fil-A - Gambrills: Nugget trays
- Chesapeake Endodontic Center - Annapolis: Food & Snacks
- Olive Garden - Bowie: Salads & breadsticks
- Various Volunteers - You know who you are!
Special thanks to Scott and Deb Kedroski for their dedication and hard work in making the Spike for Life a great success.
We will announce the winning teams soon!
To see pictures from our 2014 Spike for Life Event visit our Facebook page.
Any questions, email: Spike4Life@pregnancyclinicministry.org or call Debbie Kedroski at (410) 562-2678